Search our job listings in Digital Marketing – SEO, Content Writers, SEM, Social Media, Web Development, Graphic Design, and more.
This is a position that will combine Content Writing and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) analysis.
The ideal candidate must have high-caliber writing ability, fast typing skills, strong organization, and a willingness to learn search engine optimization (SEO). We will provide all of the necessary training. The candidate must also have a desire to continually improve their skills and exceed client expectations on a daily basis. We provide an environment where our employees can grow and continue to advance.
As an intern, you’ll be part of a full training and mentorship program with an emphasis on writing and analysis. We’ll provide all necessary training for you to learn SEO, adapt your writing for various clients, and hone your time management skills. Filled with supportive and energetic people, this is a fast-paced environment that’s perfect for strong writers and self-starters.
In order to excel in this deadline-driven role, the ideal candidate is organized and detail-oriented. We look forward to developing self-starting individuals who are eager to learn SEO and content strategy for our clientele.
Affiliate Marketing Specialist
When people go online to find a new product, company, or service, they start with a search. Research shows that around 93 percent of online experiences begin with a search engine like Google, Yahoo!, or Bing.
Since 93% of online experiences begin with a search engine, this is extremely valuable to getting more eyes on your website.
At Rex Digital Marketing our mission is to help businesses get more eyes on their websites without Online Ads by increasing their organic presence in the search engines. We are not just another agency.
Our founder is an Award-Winning SEO and holds an MBA in Digital Marketing. He has over 20 years of experience and a proven track record in SEO working for agencies, higher education, healthcare, e-commerce, publications, small to midsized businesses, and large corporations. Unlike agencies who use Jr. Level SEOs, he will be hands-on with all new clients to ensure that the needle moves and we retain clients. This will help with your reoccurring sales commissions.
### We are looking to hire Affiliate Marketing Specialists to become part of our growing team! ###
Payout = 15% commission only + 15% monthly reoccurring as long as the client stays on.
We do not disappoint and our client retention is high with clients staying on for a few years.
We typically charge $1500-$10k/month depending on the size of the client. Your payout would be $225-$1500 per client + reoccurring monthly payments.
It’s not a full-time job and more of a side gig for those looking to make extra income. However, it could be full time if you manage to bring in a few clients.
Key Sub Tasks
– Establish customer rapport to sell the right products and services
– Develop key client relationships, negotiating and closing deals
– Present sales proposals created by our SEO Experts to help close the deal
– Create confident buyers by providing complete and accurate information about our products and pricing
– Become a Sales expert on SEO and other digital marketing services
– Help set aggressive sales plans & propose expansions into other target markets
Desired Skills and Experience
– You are a master of affiliate marketing, a true people person; navigating various personality types comes naturally for you
– You are familiar with SEO, Digital Marketing, or website sales and can close deals.
– You must be a self-starter and self-motivated as well as organized
– You should possess problem-solving skills and enjoy putting them to use